I guess it’s better late than never. Making a Bucket List of all the things I’d like to do this year. It’s been easy putting one together. After sitting in front of my laptop all weekend typing assignments and with two weeks to go until the end of university for the semester, my mind easily wanders to the fun things I’d like to achieve in 2012.
So my bucket list for the rest of 2012:
1. Complete a 30 day Yoga challenge.
2. Watch the turtles hatch at Mon Repos.
3. Go to Tanzania (this is a cheat add-on to the list, because it is a new country I know I am going to visit soon).
4. Road trip all summer following wakeboard competitions and just generally hanging out in the sun and water.
5. Spend my 30th birthday on the beach chilling out with family and friends.
6. Do a remedial massage course.
7. Read a book written in Spanish and not understand a word of it (but try looking things up and see what they mean).
8. Learn to scuba dive.
9. Try a pole dancing class or circus acrobatics class.
10. Teach myself to make sushi.
I think in between university that’s a good list to aim to achieve in 2012. Now to stick the list to my fridge so that I am reminded of all the things I want to do with myself this year!